重量：1.65kg 頁數： 576 裝訂：精裝 開數：28.7*22.2cm 印刷：彩色
Small Animal Surgical Emergencies is a practical reference to soft tissue and orthopedic emergencies commonly encountered in small animal practice.
• Covers common soft tissue and orthopedic emergencies
• Provides step-by-step procedures for stabilizing and operating on the emergent patient
• Promotes problem-solving through algorithms and case studies
• Depicts the concepts described using radiographs, ultrasounds, contrast studies, and photographs
• Includes access to a companion website with video clips, case studies, and images